My Favorite Blessings

My Favorite Blessings

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh No!



I was doing school with Emily the other day and Aleise was playing in the same room. She came over by us and Emily said, "Mom, what is wrong with Alei's eye!" I glanced at her and got pretty scared. Her eye was all misshapen and looked like something was seriously wrong. I looked around the room to try to get a clue as to what had happened and found an open glue stick on the floor! She got the gluestick and thought that it was makeup and had totally caked her eye (and mouth, which I didn't notice at first) with it. She had big globs of glue in and around her eye. It must have been there for a while because by now it was drying. She kept rubbing her eye and that was what made it look so weird. Every time she would touch it, the area around her eye would stay that way as the glue held it. Once I realized that no real damage was done, we couldn't stop laughing. She was worried at first but when I was laughing she decided it was okay and started laughing and pulling her eye into all these crazy positions! Unfortunately, the camera doesn't really do it justice. It is hard to see what it really looked like but it was so funny!

1 comment:

Teri said...

The best part is how her eyelashes are stuck to her cheek bones. I laughed...after the first shock and terror.