My Favorite Blessings

My Favorite Blessings

Thursday, March 20, 2008

10 Things I Love About You!

10. You made me a mom. And, as my firstborn, we grew up together. I think that there is always a special bond and friendship with a mother and the one who made her one.

9. I love your curious mind. You are always wondering about the world around you and looking for answers to your questions (mostly because your questions are too hard for Mom to answer!)

8. I love that you have a tender heart. You are very aware of the feelings of those around you.

7. I love that you are responsible. You do your homework before dinner, get to bed on time, do your chores without a fuss and do what you know is right.

6. I love that you love your Heavenly Father and try to follow him.

5. I love that you love reading!

4. I love that you take such good care of your brother and sisters.

3. I love hearing you say, "Is there something you need me to do?" or "Which room do you want me to clean?"

2. I love your sense of humor. You like to have good fun!

1. I love it that you love me. That you kiss me goodbye every morning when I drop you off at school. That you like to snuggle with me on the couch. That you show me that you love me, too.

No comments: