1. I love it that you love to learn and that you like me to teach you. You would sit and do school with me all day if I would, and I love that!
2. I love that your heroes are good people who help and save others. Superman, Jedi Masters, Rescue Heroes, and all your scripture heroes that you know so much about.
3. I love that you like to work. You always want to put your "working pants and working shirt" on and then you say, "Can we go cut down trees or weed the garden or something?" What a great quality, to know how to enjoy the dirty work.
4. I love it that you have an active and lively imagination and an inquisitive mind. You always say the darndest things that make me laugh but also amaze me with the things that you think about and come up with. I love the conversations that we have about why things are the way they are and how things work.
Happy Birthday, my sweet boy! I love you with all my heart!!
1 comment:
No way! You have a boy that turns 4 today??!!?? My boy turns 4 today as well. That's pretty funny. Happy birthday to Noah from Eli :)
Post a Comment