
When we were in Disneyland, Noah really wanted a light saber, but didn't get one. So when we got home I went to the local WalMart and got an exclusive Disneyland Resort lightsaber (at half price, mind you) and made him a jedi robe, too. It was a hit!!! He wanted to wear it to bed, to church, and right after church he and his dad had to run home and get it before he could eat Sunday dinner at Grandma's house. In fact, Sunday morning I woke up to a little youngling peering at me from the edge of my bed, lightsaber in hand and he said, "Can you wake up and fight with me now, Mom?" This next picture is not so good of Noah but it shows you what his costume looks like. I think we will be seeing a lot of it (when he isn't being a pirate or superman or a cowboy, anyway.) I love my little pretender!
No comments:
Post a Comment