My Favorite Blessings

My Favorite Blessings

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Talk with a Fish

Noah (eating goldfish crackers): Fish, what does the inside of me look like?

Fish (with Noah acting as mouthpiece): I don't know, I haven't been inside you yet.

Noah: Well, go look. (puts cracker in his mouth and pulls it back out again.)

Fish: Hmm, wet and slobbery with teeth and a bouncy tongue.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Kresta! I found your blog off our extraordinary housewives blog. I was reading all your cute stuff and looking at pictures of your kids and guess what??? I have a daughter named Madelyn Emily also! Crazy, huh! You have such a cute family.

Jaimee said...

Hey Kresta!... or Mrs. George :o) Your Blog is really cute and you've got a super cute family. I'll have to check back often to see what they come up with next! My baby's not quite to the stage where she says crazy stuff, but she's still super fun. Hugs!