My Favorite Blessings

My Favorite Blessings

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Manna

Last Sunday Noah wanted to "tell the story," something that Papa does. My dad shares a scripture story with us after Sunday dinner, complete with a dazzling array of stick figure drawings (I like the horses and cows best!). Anyway, Noah proceeded to tell the story of Moses while Dad decorated my window with stick men and plagues. And I mean he told the WHOLE story. Parting of the Red Sea, a burning bush, water from a rock, a serpent on a stick, plagues upon the Egyptians, stone tablets, and manna. I had no idea he knew that much about Moses! A big shout out to his primary teachers is probably in order. But that is not the end of the story.

This Sunday we were over at Mom's house and Noah looked out the window into her yard. The conversation went like this:

Noah: I see you are gathering manna on the Sabbath.

Jessica: What?!

Noah: You aren't supposed to water your lawn on Sunday.

Too much information in the wrong hands is, indeed, dangerous.

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Love that! What a smart kid :o)